|Improves Memory and Focus
|Provides Clearer Thinking
|Protects Brain Cells and Promotes Brain Health
Due to today’s fast-paced, often crazy, busy world, along with your natural aging process, it’s very likely your BRAIN is not running on all cylinders. It is time to get those brain cells fired up to ensure your mind and body are working in sync at maximum levels. This is now possible due to incredible advancements that have been made in the biological, medical and supplement industries.
If you are constantly feeling tired and mentally sluggish, and find it hard to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time, the chances are your brain cells are losing their vitality. They are becoming drained and eroded.
The all natural, pure ingredients in the Brain Cell Worx formula are scientifically proven to protect your brain from damage and protein aggregation, and improve concentration levels to allow you to have a laser focused mind. This translates into you thinking more clearly, having improved engagement in conversations and enables you to carry out physical activities with a lot more concentration, commitment and intensity. Not to mention significant improvements in learning, problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
In the next couple of minutes you're going to learn about a superior brain health formula. Not only does Brain Cell Worx combine ground breaking science, its pure, all natural ingredients are applied intraorally (by spraying under the tongue) as this application method ensures an absorption rate of up to 95% making it the next best thing to intravenous delivery. These statements are backed by peer reviewed clinical studies.(Reference: See Graph Below Physician Desk Reference - NPPDR#18).
Read More About This Science Backed Formula
In the next few minutes we are going to share with you our Ultimate Brain Food Solution called Brain Cell Worx.
By spraying under your tongue for just a few seconds each day, your brain will feel recharged, your focus will be enhanced, and your mind will be sharpened.
First we are going to cover three major causes that directly contribute to Brain Drain.
The first cause of brain drain is the ongoing depletion of neuro-nutrients that in turn reduce your neuro-transmitter signals. Neurotransmitters are brain chemicals that communicate information throughout your brain and body. These signals are relayed through nerve cells, called “neurons.”
Neuro-nutrients act as stimulants for your brain. Without these healthy nutrients and your neurotransmitters working at optimal levels, your brain is constantly fighting a battle that will leave you experiencing brain drain and fatigue.
These neuro-nutrients fire up your transmitters. They do this in three specific ways:
1) They help with your immediate short term focus and memory.
2) They aid your brain’s cognitive function and long term memory function.
3) They reduce the stress hormone cortisol that can kill brain cells.(5)
It’s vital your brain receives the combination of all three of these activation and protection benefits on an ongoing basis as they work in harmony. This avoids your brain drain getting worse and avoids the decline of your brain cells.
The second key contributor to brain drain is poor blood flow to the brain.
Blood flow often deteriorates with age. Blood vessels can become thinner, clogged or kinked. They lose their elasticity. In addition, the release rate of healthy adult stem cells decline with age, especially from our late 30s. This means the quality of your blood suffers. With blood being your principal carrier of nutrients throughout your body, it is essential both the quality of your blood and its transporting methods (i.e. your blood vessels) remain healthy. Limiting blood flow and its nutrients to your brain leaves the brain starving and in turn it deteriorates. A poor diet, lack of exercise can escalate the problem. These complications open up the pathway for protein and toxin aggregation (a leading cause of many brain diseases).
This brings us onto the third cause of brain drain and decline which is exposure to toxins. The brain thrives in a healthy and active environment. The worst thing you can do for your brain is expose it to brain toxins that are found in many foods and beverages. Two major culprits are 1) sugar and 2) fluoride that is found in most tap water.
In one study, two groups of children drank water with high and low levels of fluoride. The children drinking high-fluoride water had a statistically lower median IQ.(6)
Another major toxin is artificial sweeteners and fillers. Some of the worst sweeteners and fillers are found in diet foods, drinks and poor quality health supplements, especially proprietary blends in pill and capsule form. Many pill manufacturers use these fillers and artificial sweeteners to keep costs down and speed up the manufacturing process.
High fructose corn syrup, aspartame and excess sugar also cause major damage to the brain. Not only do they cause havoc with concentration levels, mental distraction but they also kill brain cells and cause toxin aggregation.(7)
Aspartame is a common artificial sweetener. In a recent study published in Redox Biology, aspartame (found in many diet foods and drinks) was found to generate free radicals that are known to trigger the death of brain cells.(8) Many studies also show foods containing high fructose corn syrup and excess sugar (like many desserts, yogurts, beverages) cause damage and shrink the brain.(9)
Amyloidogenic proteins also display toxic properties that form oligomers. Quality health supplements with high antioxidant qualities prevent the aggregation of these particular proteins. In longer term clinical trials, the activation and transplantation of healthy stem cells is showing promise in regenerating neurons, therefore this treatment is being explored for many neurodegenerative diseases.(7)
Also be aware of non-organic vegetables like corn, soy and zucchini that can be high in genetically modified organisms (GMOS) due to bad farming practices. These bad farming practices are very common world-wide. They allow our foods to be exposed to chemical pesticides, herbicides, artificial growth hormones and chemicals that have many harming effects. GMOs are found in baby foods, most breakfast cereals, breads, pastas and some animal meats. Buy organic foods, fruit and vegetables whenever possible.
These statements are backed by clinical studies and science as references at the end of this page. GMOs cause “Brain Rancidity” that mean vital omega-3 fats in your brain are literally caused to go rancid and become toxic.(9)
Not only are food and beverage toxins bad, there is mounting evidence that cell phone and WIFI radiation disrupts brain function and causes the build up of heavy metals in the brain.(10-11)
World-renowned Neurosurgeon Dr. Charlie Teo recently spoke out on the Today/Tonight Show advising “No age group was immune and that the incidence of brain cancer is steadily growing”. Dr Teo referred to an unreleased World Health Organization study that found “a significantly increased risk of brain tumors related to the use of mobile phones”.
To add insult to injury, even moderate alcohol consumption has been shown to damage brain neurons, and new research shows that the electromagnetic radiation emitted by cellphones may disrupt the DNA of your delicate brains cells and lead to brain dysfunction.(10-12)
Are you addicted to your cellphone? Do you feel anxiety or have panic attacks when you are away from your phone for more than 30 minutes?
This will all sound very overwhelming. You are probably feeling there’s nothing you can do to improve and protect your brain unless you make major changes to your food, beverage, and overall lifestyle choices.
Is this something you are interested in?
This 5 second daily boost (twice a day) involves a synergistic combination of three of the most powerful brain boosting nutrients available today and best of all they are in an intraoral spray (sprayed under the tongue, hold then swallow). This delivery method enables up to 95% of the nutrients to be absorbed immediately into the bloodstream. It also avoids the nutrients being diluted in the gastrointestinal tract and by stomach acids. One’s gastrointestinal tract gets weaker with age and many adults also suffer from leaky gut syndrome, leaving them starving the body of nutrients and this is often a major cause of weight gain.
The ingredients in Brain Cell Worx protect your brain, provide ongoing brain health and stop your brain cells from dying. Brain Cell Worx is a superior brain health supplement. All product claims are backed by independent scientific data and clinical studies. The triple-action formula provides brain-boosting results in just minutes after consuming it. This all- natural formulation contains no harmful stimulants or fillers and avoids you staying awake all night and it doesn’t make you feel jittery.
Stem Cell Worx never compromise on any process or ingredient when it comes to developing its formulations. All our formulations are then tested by leading scientists and bio-chemists in the U.S.A before they are launched and the R&D often takes several years to complete. All our formulations are manufactured at a leading FDA Inspected Laboratory that specializes only in liquid health supplements. Our supplements are based on advanced technology, leading science and all claims are backed by independent clinical studies. You can now benefit from a brain health supplement that has kept pace with the latest scientific and medical breakthroughs.
The first neuro-nutrient is one of the most popular and time-tested herbs in history.
Ginkgo biloba (known as ginkgo or as the maidenhair tree) is a potent herb that has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. There are over 3500 studies alone that indicate pure, legitimate Ginkgo Biloba (pharmaceutical grade 24% flavone glycosides) is one of the best neuro-nutrients ever discovered.
Clinical evidence shows ginkgo biloba improves blood circulation and is beneficial for managing and preventing memory loss.
In Medical Studies the best performing Ginkgo is that which is USP grade, and standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
Many cheaper versions are on the market and these contain a dangerously high toxin called Ginkgolic Acid, in amounts well above the standards set by the World Health Organization. Ginkgolic Acid causes damage to DNA and is toxic to cells and the immune system.(13)
In a double-blinded placebo controlled study (the gold standard of research), conducted by Dr. Joseph Mix at Liberty University, 262 healthy older adults received either 180 mg of pure ginkgo extract or a placebo (with absolutely no ginkgo). At the end of the 6 week study period the Ginkgo group achieved a 55% improvement over the placebo group in recognition and general memory tests and an incredible 168% improvement was seen in specific memory tests.(14)
In a second peer-reviewed study, by Dr. David Kennedy at Northumbria University, a single dose of Ginkgo was demonstrated to almost instantly increase the speed of attention and quality of memory by 92% over the placebo group.(15)
A better memory almost instantly after taking this wonderful herb – very impressive!
In a third study performed by world renowned research, Dr. R. F. Santos at Federal University, test subjects received either 80mg of pure ginkgo extract or a placebo for eight months. Brain scans showed that the Ginkgo group enjoyed significantly enhanced blood flow to the brain, which is critical to overall brain health, and the scans showed a 59% improvement in a test calculating mental errors.(16)
In addition, due to its powerful antioxidant properties further studies show that Ginkgo:
• Inhibits “brain cell deterioration and death” by protecting neurons in the brain from oxidative damage.(17-20)
• Protects the brain from protein aggregation.(7)
• Decreases the release of the stress-hormone cortisol, that if less unaddressed, can lead to brain damage and shrinkage.(21)
The second neuro-nutrient for brain health is trans resveratrol.
Trans Resveratrol provides significant health benefits and is one of the world’s most exciting anti aging discoveries in the last decade. Resveratrol is a stilbenoid, and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants when they are under attack.
The best source of resveratrol comes from Japanese knotweed (Polygonumcuspidatum) root extract and is purified to over 98%. Brain Cell Worx contains pure 99% resveratrol from Japanese knotweed in liquid form. This is an extremely high grade of trans resveratrol. Many resveratrol capsules in the market contain 50% or less of low grade resveratrol and many contain a dangerous substance called emodin.
In 2003, Dr. David Sinclair from the Harvard Medical School announced a major scientific breakthrough when he found resveratrol works by entering a cell and activating an enzyme called SIRT1. (25 - 26)
The SIRT1 enzyme stimulates the growth of new mitochondria (the engines of cells) that increases the metabolic rate, which was found to help slow the aging process. Clinical Studies undertaken at the Harvard Medical School found likely benefits to increased mitochondria are weight reduction, increased exercise endurance and the prevention of diabetes, heart disease, stroke, memory loss, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Much of the benefit of resveratrol occurs through the activation of SIRT1, a protein that helps regulate gene expression that shows great promise from clinical studies that it may affect the rate of aging and improve lifespan. Experiments in isolated cells also report that resveratrol can protect against toxicity from the beta-amyloid aggregates that are associated with a number of memory loss diseases. (7-8)
A further study found resveratrol intake significantly reduced inflammation and oxidative stress in healthy adults. (27)
Taking resveratrol also boosts brain blood flow in humans. This new study shows high doses of resveratrol taken orally improves brain blood flow and can potentially boost brain health.(28)
Researchers in Germany at the NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence and the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences wanted to know the effect of resveratrol on brain function and memory in healthy, overweight older adults. Twenty three participants (aged 50-75) took 200mg daily of the natural supplement for 26 weeks, while another twenty three participants took a placebo. (22)
Here are the results of the clinical study:
• The use of resveratrol resulted in a significant impact on the ability to remember words compared with placebo.
• Resveratrol users showed a significant increase in functional connectivity of the hippocampus – the area of the brain involved with the formation, organization, and storage of memory.
• The resveratrol group experienced a decline in glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), which indicates improved blood sugar control.
• Resveratrol reduced body fat percentage and increased blood levels of leptin, a hormone that regulates how much fat is stored in the body and also helps with weight loss and suppression of food intake.
The authors concluded that their findings provided evidence that use of high quality resveratrol supplements can enhance memory along with better hippocampus function and improved glucose metabolism. These are all positive factors for a healthy aging brain.(22)
Our third and final neuro-nutrient to improve brain health and cognitive function is Alpha GPC.
Alpha-glycerophosphocholine (known as Alpha GPC or GPC) is a natural choline compound found in the brain.
In Europe, GPC is regulated as a prescription drug used to treat Alzheimer’s disease, where it is known under the generic name, choline alphoscerate. In the United States, GPC is available as a dietary supplement. GPC is believed to prevent dementia and help improve memory because it increases plasma levels of choline and increases the production of acetylcholine and phosphatidylcholine.(32-33)
Acetylcholine (ACh) is an organic chemical that naturally functions in the brain and body in humans and many animals. This chief neurotransmitter is responsible for processing memory and learning, verbal fluency and better overall cognitive function. This chemical declines with advancing age, and is a hallmark of neurodegenerative disease including Alzheimer’s disease where cognitive decline has been linked to low levels of Acetylcholine.(30)
GPC is a "next generation" supplement that supplies and increases choline (especially ACh) in the brain, stimulates membrane repair and benefits cognitive function. GPC has been proven to be extremely effective, both in the elderly for brain decline linked to poor circulation and Alzheimer's disease, and for enhancing mental performance in healthy young adults.
The Alpha GPC in Brain Cell Worx is water-soluble. Also, its intraoral delivery method (sprayed under the tongue), means absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream is extremely effective and immediate. The intraoral spray delivery method bypasses the much slower, less effective absorption when nutrients go through the gastrointestinal tract.
• Increased bioavailability (Intraoral provides a 95% absorption rate of nutrients compared to pills and capsules 10% - 20%).
• Higher plasma levels
• Rapid absorption and onset of actions
• Avoids first pass effect of the liver
• Avoids exposure to a hostile GI environment (i.e. stomach acids)
• Ability to swallow is not required.
The GPC in Brain Cell Worx quickly enters the bloodstream, and then the brain after it is ingested where it protects neurons and improves signal transmission. It also supports brain function and learning processes by directly increasing the synthesis and secretion of acetylcholine, as your body needs it.
GPC is very good at repairing and maintaining brain cell membranes. Many people don't realize that a cell membrane is living fluid. Neurotransmitters are released through the membrane, which need to be continuously repaired. As we age, the mechanism that allows the membrane to be repaired becomes compromised, which is another reason why taking a quality Alpha GPC supplement is so important.
In a controlled clinical study by Dr. Moreno that included 261 participants, GPC significantly improved cognitive function in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease.29 The patients were randomly assigned to receive either 1,200mg of GPC or placebo daily for six months, and both groups were similarly impaired before entering the study. Patients who received GPC scored better than those who received placebo at three months and at six months. A measure of cognitive function substantially improved in the GPC treated group, but worsened in the placebo group. Compared to the placebo group, the GPC group also fared better in behavioral improvement and standardized physician ratings.
In addition, clinical trials using Alpha GPC have shown significant human performance improvements in terms of increasing Human Growth Hormone, Peak Performance, Strength and Muscle Power. Recent placebo-controlled tests performed by the Ohio Institute of Health and human Performance, showed Alpha-GPC doubles growth hormone response in the first 30 minutes after exercise. The same tests showed the human test subjects were able to generate approximately 14% more peak force during six sets of squats when given an oral administration of Alpha-GPC 90 minutes prior to the exercise. These subjects also produced an average of 13% more peak power during the same exercise. The same research suggested Alpha-GPC may increase the metabolism during the post-exercise period. which has been successfully proven with oral trans-resveratrol (another key ingredient within Brain Cell Worx). The following graphs illustrate the results.
These and other numerous clinical trials (over 300) demonstrate quality Alpha GPC performs a number of essential roles in maintaining optimal cognitive function and supporting healthy brain functions throughout the human life span.
As you can see the science behind these powerful neuro-nutrients is abundant. There are over 9000 peer reviewed studies supporting these ingredients showing their ability to provide you with a healthier, more vibrant and mentally sharper brain.
You could try to locate all of these ingredients individually, research those ingredient sources and purity values, then purchase them all separately and pay shipping on each. The good news is we have done all the hard work already and put them into one scientifically backed, lab tested and U.S.A manufactured liquid supplement for you called Brain Cell Worx.
Almost all brain supplements on the market are in pill or capsule form. This means the absorption method is very limited, the digestion process takes hours compared to seconds. Brain Cell Worx provides an absorption rate of 95% and the ingredients enter the blood stream immediately where they get to work. Furthermore, many brain supplements contain inferior ingredients, fillers and artificial flavors and only attempt to address one part of the brain. Brain Cell Worx provides a triple-action brain enhancement formula that addresses three unique approaches to eliminate a drained brain; stimulates and protects your neuro-transmitter levels; increases blood flow, and protects your brain from harmful toxins and oxidative / free radical damage (that results in brain fatigue and brain erosion).
1. Greatly improves memory and recall(14-16)
2. Provides immediate concentration and razor-sharp focus(23-24) and;
3. Long term Brain Health and Protection from Brain Cell Deterioration (protecting your brain from many toxins as mentioned previously) each and every day you continue to use Brain Cell Worx.(18-20)
Not to mention significant improvements in learning, peak performance, problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills. (30)
Simply put, Brain Cell Worx is the most advanced memory and brain enhancing formula on the market today. This supplement is manufactured by a GMP approved FDA inspected Laboratory in the U.S.A. and shipped all over the world.
When you have the right, scientific brain-enhancing nutrients and superior application on your side it’s easy to recharge your drained brain. Get ready to enjoy clearer thinking, sharpened focus, improved memory and an overall brighter, healthier brain through the benefits of this specialized brain-boosting supplement called Brain Cell Worx.
The research and development on this supplement has taken more than one year. Brain Cell Worx comes with a 100% money back guarantee for 45 days from the date of purchase. Just take 7 sprays in the morning as soon as you wake up, and the remaining 7 sprays throughout the day or in the afternoon to reap the benefits of this specialized brain boost supplement.
Brain Cell Worx: Recharge and light up your drained brain. Get started today.
Telephone: 1800 665 9679 (calling within the U.S.A)
+1 310-513-3002 (calling from outside the U.S.A)
Enquiries - Email: [email protected]
1. Staufenbiel, Sabine M., et al. "Hair cortisol, stress exposure, and mental health in humans: a systematic review." Psychoneuroendocrinology 38.8 (2013): 1220-1235.
2. Raber, Jacob. "Detrimental effects of chronic hypothalamic—pituitary—adrenal axis activation." Molecular neurobiology 18.1 (1998): 1-22.
3. McEwen, Bruce S. "Plasticity of the hippocampus: adaptation to chronic stress and allostatic load." Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 933.1 (2001): 265-277.
4. Lupien, Sonia J., et al. "Cortisol levels during human aging predict hippocampal atrophy and memory deficits." Nature neuroscience 1.1 (1998): 69-73.
5. Zvěřová, Martina, et al. "Plasma cortisol in Alzheimer’s disease with or without depressive symptoms." Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 19 (2013): 681.
6. Seraj B, et al., Effect of high water fluoride concentration on the intellectual development of children in makoo/iran. J Dent (Tehran). 2012 Summer;9(3):221-9.
7. G Brent Irvine, Omar M El-Agnaf, Ganesh M Shankar and Dominic M Walsh. Journal PMC2274891. v.14(7-8); Jul-Aug 2008 Protein Aggregation in the Brain: The Molecular Basis for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2274891/
8. Iyaswamy Ashok, et al., Biochemical responses and mitochondrial mediated activation of apoptosis on long-term effect of aspartame in rat brain. Redox Biology, Volume 2, 2014, Pages 820–831.
9. Simopoulos, Artemis P. "Dietary omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and high fructose intake in the development of metabolic syndrome, brain metabolic abnormalities, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease." Nutrients 5.8 (2013): 2901-2923.
10. Hardell L, Carlberg M, Hansson Mild K. Pooled analysis of two case-control studies on the use of cellular and cordless telephones and the risk of benign brain tumours diagnosed during 1997-2003. Int J Oncol. 2006 Feb;28(2):509-18.
11. Flarend, R., T. Bin, D. Elmore, and S.l Hem. "A Preliminary Study of the Dermal Absorption of Aluminium from Antiperspirants Using Aluminium-26." Food and Chemical Toxicology: 163-68. Print.
12. Westerman R, Hocking B. Diseases of modern living: neurological changes associated with mobile phones and radiofrequency radiation in humans. Neurosci Lett. 2004 May 6;361(1-3):13-6.
13. Ahlemeyer, Barbara, et al. "Ginkgolic acids induce neuronal death and activate protein phosphatase type-2C." European journal of pharmacology 430.1 (2001): 1-7.
14. Mix, Joseph A., and W. David Crews. "A double‐blind, placebo‐controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings." Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental 17.6 (2002): 267-277.
15. Kennedy, David O., Andrew B. Scholey, and Keith A. Wesnes. "The dose-dependent cognitive effects of acute administration of Ginkgo biloba to healthy young volunteers." Psychopharmacology 151.4 (2000): 416-423.
16. Santos, R. F., et al. "Cognitive performance, SPECT, and blood viscosity in elderly non-demented people using Ginkgo biloba." Pharmacopsychiatry 36.4 (2003): 127-133.
17. Yang, Dan, et al. "Effects of flavonoid glycosides obtained from a Ginkgo biloba extract fraction on the physical and oxidative stabilities of oil-in-water emulsions prepared from a stripped structured lipid with a low omega-6 to omega-3 ratio." Food chemistry 174 (2015): 124-131.
18. Oken, Barry S., Daniel M. Storzbach, and Jeffrey A. Kaye. "The efficacy of Ginkgo biloba on cognitive function in Alzheimer disease." Archives of Neurology 55.11 (1998): 1409-1415.
19. Smith, Paul F., Karyn Maclennan, and Cynthia L. Darlington. "The neuroprotective properties of the Ginkgo biloba leaf: a review of the possible relationship to platelet-activating factor (PAF)." Journal of ethnopharmacology 50.3 (1996): 131-139.
20. Kaur, Sukhwinder, Ritika Chhabra, and Bimla Nehru. "Ginkgo biloba extract attenuates hippocampal neuronal loss and cognitive dysfunction resulting from trimethyltin in mice." Phytomedicine 20.2 (2013): 178-186.
21. Woelk, H., et al. "Ginkgo biloba special extract EGb 761® in generalized anxiety disorder and adjustment disorder with anxious mood: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial." Journal of psychiatric research 41.6 (2007): 472-480.
22. Witte AV, Kerti L, Margulies DS, Flöel A. Effects of resveratrol on memory performance, hippocampal functional connectivity, and glucose metabolism in healthy older adults. J Neurosci. 2014 Jun 4;34(23):7862-70.
23. Elsabagh, Sarah, et al. "Differential cognitive effects of Ginkgo biloba after acute and chronic treatment in healthy young volunteers."Psychopharmacology 179.2 (2005): 437-446.
24. Gomez-Ramirez, Manuel, et al. "The effects of L-theanine on alpha-band oscillatory brain activity during a visuo-spatial attention task." Brain topography22.1 (2009): 44-51.
25. Science. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23471411. Evidence for a common mechanism of SIRT1 regulation by allosteric activators.
26. Glenn Foundation for Medical Research, the Ellison Medical Foundation, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, NIH and NIAID grants (RO1AG028730, PO1AG027211; RO1 AG019719), https://hms.harvard.edu/news/new-study-validates-longevity-pathway-3-7-13
27. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Sep;95(9):E1-8. doi: 10.1210/jc.2010-0482. Epub 2010 Jun 9. An anti-inflammatory and reactive oxygen species suppressive effects of an extract of Polygonum cuspidatum containing resveratrol. Ghanim H1, Sia CL, Abuaysheh S, Korzeniewski K, Patnaik P, Marumganti A, Chaudhuri A, Dandona P
28. Am J Clin Nutr. 2010 Jun;91(6):1590-7. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.2009.28641. Epub 2010 Mar 31. Effects of resveratrol on cerebral blood flow variables and cognitive performance in humans: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover investigation. Kennedy DO1, Wightman EL, Reay JL, Lietz G, Okello EJ, Wilde A, Haskell CF
29. Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. De Jesus Moreno Moreno M1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12637119.
30. CNS Spectr. 2005 Nov;10(11 Suppl 18):6-9. The interplay of neurotransmitters in Alzheimer's disease. Francis PT1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16273023
Here are just some of the positive results that Brain Cell Worx has achieved for others:
|Improves memory and focus
|Provides clear thinking
|Protects brain cells and promotes brain health
It is scientifically proven that the most effective way to take nutrients, to ensure you get maximum absorption, is by orally (by spraying under the tongue). Intraoral Spray (referred to as sublingual in certain contexts) is a viable solution offering an absorption rate of up to 95% compared to just a 10% - 20% absorption that pills and capsules provide. This is because the sub-mucosal membrane (that sits under the tongue) enables nutrients to get directly into the bloodstream, and get to work straight away.
Read About The Scientifically Proven Ingredients Here
These products are distributed by Stem Cell Worx, and the products are manufactured in the U.S.A. We offer the Intraoral Spray for your evaluation. If your exerience if anything less than positive, please tell us immediately. Your full purchase price will be returned within 45 days of purchase. No questions asked.
A Fantastic Supplement
This is a fantastic supplement. I’ve been looking for something that will help with my concentration and energy levels for over a year. I love the convenience of the Brain Cell Worx spray and that its ingredients are all-natural. I take a few sprays in the morning and early afternoon. Within minutes of taking a few sprays at work I get an instance feeling of improved mental focus, energy and concentration levels.
Sam Kilpatrick – Florida
Major Performance Improvements
I found Brain Cell Worx online. I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 weeks. I take the supplement 30 minutes before I go to the gym or go and do my cardio. I’ve seen a remarkable change in just a few weeks. I am running faster, I am training harder and my weight lifting poundages have increased. I am more focused, more energized and the mind and muscle connection have really kicked in.
Lance Cole – New York
Far Superior Compared To Any Brain Pill I’ve Ever Taken
I’ve been dealing with anxiety, stress and brain fog for a number of years on and off. I have tried many different health supplements. I have been taking Brain Cell Worx for only two weeks and am amazed by how much better I feel already. I am more focused, more upbeat and as soon as I take it I feel more energized. I feel I am more productive at work with better concentration. I seem sharper and I’ve even started going for a walk after work again.
Barbara Owens – Florida